Sunday, January 20, 2008

My house smells

This is my first ever attempt to blog so we will see how it goes. I am pretty random so forgive me if this does not flow together well. 
So for the last two days I keep getting this gross smell when I am in my living room ( I know disgusting) but I can't find it ( I know even more disgusting). So now I get to deep clean everything in hopes of finding the stinky culprit. In my head there are a few options of what this stinker could be: a. rotting yogurt ( my son has a obsession with yogurt and spills often) b. something one of my many cats could have left ( embarrassed to say how many we have, lets just say I am the old cat lady) c. Here is my final quess and I hope it is correct that one of my children has gas and is letting silent but deadly's out. I will fill you in if I find out what the smell is.
My son has recently started stuttering, it is a little disturbing. I am sure it is a simple developmental thing, but because of who I am it worries me. I am working on this.
My daughter, who is fearless, was riding her scooter yesterday without shoes on and crashed. She mutilated her toe, it is so gross. I won't torture you with a photo. She insists on eating chicken noodle soup all the time so that her toe will get better. Awesome! She is pretty funny.
Personally I am on a journey of change. It is good, but change is hard. Someone once told me that pain is the strongest driving force for change. I don't want to wait for the pain to come before I decide that change is necessary, so I will face my strongholds and trust the Lord that he made me who I am for a reason. I will express my needs even though people could fail to meet them, I am valuable enough to have needs. I will follow through and finish what I started even though this could mean I will fail. So a little insight into me. I am messy, but happy, and I insist that I will find joy in anything. Laughing  makes me remember not take myself so serious.
Hope you have a delightful day!

2 comments:

Dana said...

YAY YOUR BLOGGING!!!!!
Sea this is amazing! I knew you were going to be a great writer in the blog world. As I read your stuff I felt immediately connected to you again. You are so creative with your stories.

Now on to what you blogged about....YUCK! My vote is it is yogurt. Lakey is ridiculous with the amount he eats:) And poor Ray Ray! Tell her I wish I was there to make her soup.

And what you said about change and what you are walking through is a little eery...meaning how once again are we gong through similar emotions with different circumstances?!

I love and miss you...I have a phone now I will email you the number so you can text right away...and Beks just told me EXCITING news just now!!! You don't lose minutes on cell phones here when it is an incoming call! You only lose minutes when you call!!! So you can call me all you want and it cost me nothing!!! So it will cost you ton unless you have a good plan but we can figure something out. They are paying my cell phone bill so I kind of have to be careful

I will email you straight away (kiwi saying):) hehehe

Dana said...

okay ready for a new blog...so are your new friends in NZ:)