
Well my life feels like it has been swept up in a tornado. So much is going on, good and stressful.
Because I am slightly insane I am getting a puppy. I just don't have enough on my plate, so you know I will add a dog, not just a dog a puppy. Perfect! I am in the process of getting my house ready for a puppy. Isn't she cute though, we are going to call her "Lucky Lilly Liebscher" Dana aren't you excited one more animal to love.
We just ended our Jesusculture concert here in Redding. It was amazing! Banning and I now have to try to recoup before the next string of travel and conferences.
Work has been exciting, it is really encouraging to have people say I am doing a good job and want me to work for them. More about that another day.
So one day I was driving home from work, exhausted it was a long day. I had to work late so Lake had to be at work with me for the last hour. He pooped as soon as he got there of course. I did not have a diaper and it smelled so bad that is stunk of my office, Dr. Liebscher's office, and the Psych Lab. I just kept praying please don't let anyone come in right now. Right as I am finishing up I check the flights of one of our candidates for professor and find that it was cancelled so I am scrambling to take care of this. I get on the phone with the rental car place to make sure they will have a car and Lake starts screaming, it was awesome I felt really professional. So I finally get to leave and go pick elli up from school. As we are driving home elli decides to help lake by reaching behind him in his seat to find his binky. She pulls her hand out and wipes her hair out of her face only to find out when she looks at her had that she has lake's poo all over her hand. She then proceeds to stick her poop covered fingers in my face when I looked at her she had poop all over her eyebrows and in her bangs. I simple pulled over on the side of the road and laughed. It was either laugh or cry and laughing felt better.
So now I sit on a couch with a headache trying to relax and get ready for my next week. Who knows what this week will bring. I am sure it will be enjoyable, stretching and as always dramatic.
2 comments:
Oh man...another animal??? Yikes, it is like a zoo there:)
I LOVE the Elli story, that is classic!!!
You are a great mom, a FANTASTIC friend, incredible employee and I am glad that you are my best friend...no one quite as lucky as me!
Hi Sea!
Oh man, that is the funniest story ever! I was just reading Dana's blog and saw that you have one, so I was reading it and had to laugh out loud at the story about Elli getting Lake's poop all over her. I can totally picture something like that happening with my boys!
How are you? We should catch up sometime.
Love,
Kerri
Post a Comment