The puppy is here! So far the transition has been rather smooth. We took lilly ( that is the puppy's name) for a walk to day. I was so excited, lilly was not. She did not ever walk, she rode on lake's lap in the stroller or elli and raya carried her. It was humorous.
You know how you have those pictures in your head of what your life will be like, then when you are right on the brink of the picture unfolding, CRASH! Reality sets in. My reality looked like this. I finally have a dog and I am being a good owner by walking it, but my dog won't walk. It is freezing outside and my daughter is wearing a sundress and flats. Her hair is flying all over the place and she is soaring along the road on her scooter. I am cringing as I watch waiting for fall.
My son has a odor about him, I quess cause he is a boy and I bathe him but he finds a way to smell again. So the odor is definitly crashing my picture into reality. Okay it was not that bad, but in my picture my kids had their hair done, and were dressed. Not flying wildly about the road. Lastly is me. In my picture I of course am very cute and stylish. In real life I am wearing my favorite jeans from 5 years ago and the biggest yellow windbreaker you have seen. I woke up late this morning so I just pulled my hair back wet. Just not the day you want the model hunters to find you lets just say. Cause the model hunters are always our looking for an exhausted mom to use as a model.
Catch you all up on life soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Oh Sea! I love the way you unfold your life. And I feel like I am there with you as you share each circumstance. I can see Raya wildly going down the street, I can smell Lakey and see him looking up at you with those gorgeous eyes and I can see you looking a bit crazy having this conversation in your head...
I miss you so much!
And I am dying for a call, hence the email I sent you...I can't call you so we are reliant on you quickly calling to say HI can't talk but hi:)
Keep blogging you are amazing at it!
Hi Sea Jay:
Dana's mom here. I love reading your blog and seeing the daily antics of your life. Knowing you and the children endear all the stories in my heart. I am glad that you are continuing the blog. Waited a long time after the 1st one and it is well worth it.
Give the children my love and sing them a song!
hi sea...so glad we both started blogs. Can't believe you have a puppy. So exciting. Can't wait to meet Lucky Lilly Liebscher, and really hope to see you soon. Maybe Addison and I will make a trip up your way soon.
Post a Comment