Hello
So I wanted to extend a hello and welcome to my new friends in New Zealand. I hope you enjoy my crazy life. My husband is actually closer to you than me right now as he is in Austalia. The first night he was there he had the biggest spider I have ever seen in his hotel room. Hopefully one day I will get to meet all of dana's new zealand friends in person. Thanks for taking care of my friend. She is amazing, isn't she.
Not to much going on in my life, except everything! my puppy who I love is great except she keeps getting sick, that is not so great. I keep having to give all my money to the vet, bummer for me. My honey is traveling like crazy this month so I have been alittle crazy in return preparing mentally for him to be gone and me be completely on my own. Which always makes me laugh because in reality i do most of the things on my own, I think the stress comes from knowing he is not just a phone call away if i needed him. But I am capable of handling anything ( do you like my self talk ). Really though anything that has ever happened with him gone God has always got me through and it was not that big of a deal. Isn't it amazing how big things look when you worry about the future but when you are in the moment you are okay. Shocker, Gods word is true and he is good! Hee hee!
Alright I am going to sign off because I want to write a different blog, but wanted to say hello!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh I loved that you said hi to "your" new friends in NZ. You make me laugh and my friend michelle said your blog sucks her in too...keep writing Sea!
love you!
Hey Sea,
So great to hear from you! its been so cool hearing of your stories via Dana and hearing all bout the kids-sounds like you 2 have a tonne of fun together!
You'll be pleased to hear that we have been taking lots of care of your girl. She is right at home.
Look forward to meeting you one day, maybe on a trip down under with your husband!
Have a great day........Beks x
Post a Comment