Saturday, March 15, 2008

My Son

Hello all,
My son is amazing! He is so funny or he thinks he is. When he does a trick, like throwing a ball he laughs and throws his head back like somehow his ball toss was the funniest thing ever. I should record it for you to see it is pretty funny. He is seriously the sweetest boy ever. He just seems to know when someone is good and will walk up and take there hand. It is the cutest thing. Recently we visited my 86 year old granny who is amazing. She lives on 5 acres and takes care of the land and 3 homes by herself. I hope I got her genes. Anyway Lake just loved her and walked up and took her hand an said come on. They walked all over her property and she showed him everything. I loved it because this woman was so instrumental in who I am. I want my kids to truly experience her greatness and this felt like he got a taste of it.
On another note when we were visiting my granny my friend Molly came to visit. It was so great. She has a little girl and her and Lake played. I loved watching it, because Molly and I spent many a day with granny playing on that property. So amazing to see your friend in their kid. What a treasure addison is, we had so much fun. It was like watching one of your childhood dreams come true. Molly and I always pretended to be married to men that were friends and we had kids together so to see our kids playing was amazing. Of course when we were kids we married men like Tom Cruise and Matthew Broderick. It was the best day being with my family always makes me feel so safe, accepted and most of all happy. I would say the thing my family gave me was the confidence to know that in their eyes there will never be anyone better than me. I hope my kids know that in their life with me. We all deserve to be super stars and I am one in my family.
Thanks for listening!

3 comments:

Dana said...

Oh Sea...this blog is so sweet. And your kids are going to know that they are super stars!

Man this made me miss Lakey so much...I feel so lucky that he took my hand and walked me all over your house--or well actually just to the fridge to get cheese and yogurt, but hey I am going to claim that he likes me and I am a good person

:)

Molly said...

So much fun to see you. So glad I made the blog!!! Hope you are doing great, and hope Banjo's home safe and sound.

Shannon said...

this was a great blog. One of the best things I think in this era of life is watching people you have called friend for such a long time turn into parents. It's like seeing this side of your friend that at times can catch your breath. God did a good thing making you a mom Sea!